TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who is Laura?
- I am the owner and responsible for the web: Laura Resina
- Business name: LauraResina Spanish Online Tutor
- ID: 4778894f2W
- Address: Av. Gare des Eaux Vives 14, Geneva 1207 (Switzerland)
- Mail Address: email@example.com
This page outlines the legal terms and conditions between users and Laura Resina as the owner of this website. By accessing https://www.lauraresina.com or purchasing any of the services offered on this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. How Do I Reserve My Trial Class?
Just fill up the contact form that you can find by clicking “Try a Free Class” and I will answer you to schedule your trial class. You are under absolutely no obligation to take any more lessons after the trial lesson. If you want continue learning Spanish with me, we will fix our next lessons via mail or at the end of the current lesson.
2. How Do I Pay?
Choose one option. You can buy 1, 5 or 10 classes of 55’, you have 6 month to enjoy them. The actual fees are published on the website lauraresina.com. All payments are proceed via PayPal. It’s a safe and secure way to pay via debit or credit card or bank transfer. All payments are made in advance before the first lesson, but you will never lose your money by changing the day or time 24h before the lesson. Please be advice that payments are not refunded if you decide not continue with the classes. Additionally, I am not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finances charges, over draft charges, or fees. I reserve the right to change my fees, but will notify you in advance of increases.
3. Can I Change or Cancel my lesson?
Yes, you can! But remember all time changes and lessons cancellation are free of charge if they are notified 24h in advance by mail. Remember, you will be charged if you cancel or change within 24h before the start of the class.
4. Legal Advice
4.1. Intellectual Property Rights
Lauraresina.com owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website, under this Terms, lauraresina it is licensor all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
4.3. Variation Of Terms
Lauraresina is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
4.4. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Switzerland, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts located in Geneva for the resolution of any disputes.